Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Sterling Mist in Parsippany, New Jersey
The Beautiful collection of
Townhomes in Sterling Mist in Parsippany, NJ present the
Ultimate Luxury, Active Adult 55 Plus Living in scenic
Morris County. This Sophisticated, Age 55+ community of
just 28 Exquisite Homes is a great place to Live, Relax and Enjoy
life. Built by nationally renowned builder, Sterling Properties,
Sterling Mist features Sophisticated Amenities for a great carefree
lifestyle. This intimate community features elegant architecture and meticulous landscaping.
This community of tree-lined streets offers a Suburban Oasis for both its residents and visitors
alike. Conveniently located in
the heart of Parsippany, NJ, this community of Attached Carriage
Maintenance Free Living with all of the wonderful amenities
sought after by Active Adults looking to downsize.
community has quickly become the place for Active Adults in
Northern New Jersey. At Sterling Mist,
Exteriors are designed to be low maintenance and your lawn
mowing and snow removal are all taken care of, so you'll have
plenty of time to enjoy the fabulous clubhouse and amenities.
Sterling Mist lies just
28 miles west of New York City in
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles.
Premier Location in Heart of Desirable Morris County.
Multiple Floor Plans/Models with either 2 or 3 Bedrooms, 2.1
Baths and 2 Car Garages.
Some Plans with Master Suites on the First Level. Each home
has a Deck or a Patio.
All Homes have basements, some of which are finished and
others which are not.
Amenities include an Elegant Club
House with State of the Art Fitness Center.
- Quality Shopping and Cultural Activities abound nearby
including Museums, Historical Landmarks, Art Galleries, Gardens,
Parks and Recreation Galore.
- About 2 Miles to the Parsippany Park & Ride Station for
Bus Service to New York
- 50 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 35+/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 20+/- minutes to Designer Shopping at the Mall at Short
Minutes to Major Routes like 10, 24, 46, 202, 53 and Interstates
287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Sterling Mist, Parsippany NJ: Bringing a New
Level of Luxury to Active Adult Living
Sterling Mist in
built from 2005-2006 and it consists of Townhomes
featuring 2-3 Bedrooms and 2.1 Baths and 2 Car Attached Garages.
Open and Airy Design with Spacious interiors and a Modern Floor
Plan bring a new level of Opulence to Active Adult Living.
The Community Landscape is Beautiful and Professionally
Maintained. This gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Bike Rides. Parks and Shopping are nearby.
- Community Type: Active Adult / 55+
- Number of Units: 28
- Beds/Baths: 3 / 2.1
- Parking: 2 Car Garage
- Year Built: 2005
- Price: $550,000 - $650,000
- Amenities: Clubhouse with Kitchen Facilities, Fitness Center
- Common Features: uresStunning Foyers, 2-Story Living Rooms, Gas Fireplace with Decorative Mantel and Marble Surround, Elegant Dining Rooms, Spacious Living Spaces with Wood Floors, Elegant Kitchens with Granite Countertops, and Custom Cabinetry. Gracious Nine-foot or Volume Ceilings (per plan), Spa-Like Master Baths with Whirlpool tub and Finest Quality Cabinetry, Tiles and Fixtures. Spacious Family Rooms, Large Basements, Patios or Decks as per plan. Public Water, Sewer and Gas.
- Public Transportation: Short Drive to a Park-and-Ride Lot with New York City Bus Service, and easy access to major highways like Routes, 46, 80, 280, 287 and 10. Commuter Train Service is just a short drive away.
- Fun & Recreation: Community offers a Clubhouse with Fitness Center. Also dozens of town (Knoll Park, Lake Hiawatha Park, etc.), county, state parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. are just a few miles away. About 30 miles to New York City.
- Special Features: A Newer and Modern Community, ideally located close to Shopping near Rt 46 and easy access to major highways like Routes, 46, 80, 280, 287 and 10. All these provide for the Ultimate Location and Home Values.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Sterling Mist, Parsippany, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
In short, you'll find that the
Homes in the Sterling Mist Active Adult Community in
Parsippany have been Planned to Live As Well As They Look. Outside.
landscaping adds a full richness to the rustic charm of this
most desirable community. Additionally your tranquil and active
moods can both be satisfied here. Whether it's a commute to
Manhattan or a day trip to the Jersey Shore, Parsippany's
ideal location puts you at the center of everything.
If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Sterling Mist Experts!
Local Map of Sterling Mist in Parsippany, NJ